Alec's Karate classes have been making an impression on little Ava apparently. She goes with us every Monday to his Karate lesson and she never really seems to pay much attention. She just wanders around climbing on to the other mom's laps and tries to get them to read to her. But yesterday morning Alec was saying the Motto that they say before every class and I saw that she was trying to say some of it with him...so I gave her a little test, and she could at least finish the sentences. I was so surprised, because we have never tried to get her to say it....we don't even really practice it with Alec. So, today after my MOPS steering meeting we were out playing in the sand box and I got her to say it for the camera...kinda cute. In case you can't understand her...the motto goes:
Knowledge in the MIND
Strength in the BODY
Honesty in the HEART
To be a good PERSON
To make a good FRIEND (she forgets friend though...and just says "kerson" (person) again)
She also does great karate chops and says "Hi Ya"...but I couldn't get her to do that on camera. By the way...please excuse my annoying giggle....I hate hearing myself on videos!
4 comments:
Aww that's so sweet. I love her sweet little voice. Miss you guys. See ya soon. How was the super bowl party?
She is talking so much! I love her sweet voice, too! What a cutie. I want a video of her karate chops and kicks, too!! :-)
That is super cute! And I love your laugh, Kristen...it's infectious! :)
She is so darn big! Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment