Monday, February 9, 2009
Thank you Poppy, Nanny and Me Ma
Mom (Me Ma), I wanted you to see a picture of Ava in the dress you got for her. She wore it to church this sunday and looked adorable in it! If your wondering why Ava is often holding a doll, or gadget in pictures...that's sometimes the only way we can get her to stand still and smile at the camera. It's like her little security blanket.
Also, we got the package from Nanny and Poppy today and I got a little clip of Alec and Ava after we opened it. They loved the musical valentine cards and walked around "playing" with them for a really long time! Sooo funny....it's the little things that can be so exciting to a kid. The clothes for the kids were absolutly adorable!!! Alec was trying on all his shirts saying "wow, this is cool"! You'll notice that Alec starts getting really loud in the video when I start to talk to Ava...he still wants all the attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
No comments:
Post a Comment