Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Accidental Match....
I'm not one that thinks to buy matching clothes for my kids...not that I don't think it's cute, I just never think to do it. Anyway...this Sunday I was dressing Ava and Eriik went in to pick something out for Alec to wear. The kids came out of their rooms matching perfectly! I never even thought of these two outfits as matching. I had to take a picture after church and they posed so sweetly. I'm about to sell our new camera on E-Bay though...it's driving me crazy!!! The pictures have all been coming out blurry if the kids move even just a little! Oh well...the pics are still sweet even if a little blurry. The cute dress that Ava's wearing is a hand me down from Meredith....love it! I know what you must be thinking..."Man, things must be pretty boring in their household to be posting about what the kids wore to church!!!" Really, I just wanted to share these cute pics....but I guess things have slowed down a bit for us lately!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
3 comments:
Wow, Alec looks like he belongs in some kids' catalog...he knows how to pose!! :) And I loved Ava's outfit on Sunday...especially her sweet hairdo.
I love the matching outfits, too! They both look so cute! :-)
Very cute, love the outfits. I like to match my boys, I know its geeky!! Very sweet sweet pictures and I just adore the poses!!!
Post a Comment