Friday, February 13, 2009
Alec's V-Day Now and Then!
Well....yesterday was Alec's Valentines Day party at preschool. So, I wanted to share a pic or two. Anyway...tonight it's time for his daddy and I to celebrate. We were initially planning on dropping off the kids at the church because they are having free babysitting tonight (very cool)!! But unfortunately little Ava threw up last night, and although she's been doing good all day, has a little bit of the big D and I don't think other parent's would appreciate me sharing that with their kids. So, our friend Candi is going to watch the kids for a little tonight while we go out to dinner! Woohoo!!!! I'm sooo excited to get out of the house and have time alone with Eriik!!! Happy Valentine's Day (a little early)!
Here he is with the valentines that we made for kids in the hospital...he had a lot of fun putting on the stickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
No comments:
Post a Comment