Monday, December 1, 2008
A Nanny, Poppy, Christmas/Thanksgiving!!!
Well...we just got back last night from New Mexico where we were visiting Eriik's Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Brother, Sister in law, and Niece. We had a really good time with them. Since we are not going to see them for the real Christmas we had our own Christmas celebration with them. They had the Christmas tree up and the house all decorated and everything when we got there on Saturday the 22nd. We celebrated Christmas on Monday, Eriik and I celebrated our anniversary on Tuesday, and Thanksgiving on Thursday...busy week...ton's of fun!!! Anyway....Eriik and his brother Aaron each got a Wii...so guess what we spent the week doing?! I did the boxing and Tennis so much that my right arm felt like it was going to fall off! Alec, Ava, and I also got spoiled by Nanny and Poppy....good thing we had a van to haul everything home in! It was a really enjoyable week with family. Anyway...here are some pics from our visit!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
5 comments:
How fun! Everyone will be able to enjoy the Wii. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Welcome Home.
I can so tell that that is Eriik's brother! They look very similar!
I love the picture of Ava and her cousin in matching dresses--so cute!
Looks like y'all had fun! Enjoy the Wii! :-)
E looks just like his bro. Looks fun!
CUTE pics! Eriik and his brother look like twins! Sweet cousin pic...she's smaller than Ava Mava! See ya tomorrow!
Very cute and such great memories for your little ones. Congrats on the new niece too.!!!
Post a Comment