Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Karate Kid...

Alec just had his 2nd Karate lesson this past Monday. He is taking lessons with three other little guys from his preschool class. The other 3 boys started back in September, so I was a little worried that it wouldn't be good for Alec to join in so late...but Alec has really taken to it quickly. Most importantly he is having a great time, and I think he already has a little more confidence! You've gotta check out the video at the end...his instructor is really great with them. It cracks me up how Alec says Whyyaaa!

Alec is to the right of the instructor


Alec is the one that looks like he's standing on his head! They were all doing summer salts.

Alec is the one in mid kick.

3 comments:

shawn and steph said...

Hey Kristen,
Saw Alec's Karate chops. He did great! I sure wouldn't want to mess with him.
-Uncle Shawn

Mommy Lion said...

how fun. We have a coupon for free classes, but haven't done them yet. . . I'll have to chat with you about them . ..

js said...

I think that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Love it. Yes, let's pick a weekend in Jan.


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"