Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Scary Caroler!!

We had our MOPS Christmas progressive dinner this past Saturday. We started out at my house for appetizers and then went on to Cheryl's for dinner and then Judy's for dessert. We had such a great time! The best part was the White Elephant gift exchange at the end of the night...it was hilarious! Anyway..I just wanted to get some pictures up for all the "MOPS girls". By the way....the scary caroler is coming back to haunt you... you know who you are!!!!

Take note of our pastors wife making the goofy face above!



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was so much fun! I enjoyed that practical joke! Or should I say...who did what?

Jaime said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

It was a blast! Thanks for arranging and coordinating it all.

Until next year, enjoy that scary caroler... :-)

Josie said...

that is so funny!! great pics. also, you've been nominated for the lemonade award go to www.allforfunphotography.blogspot.com to pick up your award.

Mommy Lion said...

SO much fun! You did a great job coordinating. Thanks for posting the pics. . . I'll be sending ppl your way now! *wink*


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"