I'm going to cheat and send you to one of my good friends Blogs to see Alec singing in the Christmas Program at our church this past Sunday. Alec was standing right next to her son "Little Lion", and little Carson is the one Alec is holding hands with on the other side...too cute...they are so funny together! I took a video too....not so good...the whole evening started out pretty crazy. When we pulled into the church parking lot just barely on time, we realized that Alec got in the van without any shoes on!!! I was horrified, and sent Eriik back to the house to get them...they were the first ones to perform (thankfully we live really close to the church). Anyway...Eriik pulled up just as they were lining up in front of the church and I ran up to put his boots on (there were still a ton of adults up there getting the kids all situated...but still!) Eriik ended up missing them sing becuase he was trying to find a place to park. When it came time for me to video, I was so out of breath from all the running that the video was shaky and a mess. Glad my friend's video turned out great though.
Click on the
Lion's Den to check it out. Also, here are a couple pics that I got in between trying to do the video. He also had a program last Wednesday at his preschool which was really cute, it's been a busy but fun Christmas season so far.

Alec and Carson holding hands...they are best buds!



No comments:
Post a Comment