Sunday, December 7, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
We spent a big part of this weekend doing Christmas stuff. On Friday Eriik put up the Christmas lights on our house (he gets off work early on Friday's) and then we did our annual trip out to chop down our Christmas tree . It was really cold, which got us in the Christmas mood I guess! Ava was starting to come down with a little cold, so we didn't stay very long hunting around. Eriik spotted our tree this year....and for once I agreed right away (usually we go back and forth between trees for a long long time...it was too cold for that). Anyway...we had a lot of fun at the tree farm, and we had a great time decorating it afterwards too.
Eriik up on our roof hanging lights...oh the things he does for me!
When we got to the tree farm, we had to wait for the hayride out to the trees..so Alec went straight for the little toy tractor they have there...he is smiling with a candy cane in his mouth :)


The kids just had to go outside (Ava in her Jammies) and see the snowman all lit up in our yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
1 comment:
I love the picture of Ava hugging the snowman inside. So cute!!
I was going to say "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", but then I realized that was the title of your post... :-)
Post a Comment