

Well, Eriik and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last night and today. Our actual anniversary was on Saturday the 22nd, but we were in our mini van with Alec and Ava on our way to New Mexico that day....not so romantic. We are visiting his family for Thanksgiving in Farmington, NM. I love that our anniversary is always the week of Thanksgiving because we are always visiting family out of town and have someone to keep the kiddos overnight! We celebrated our anniversary in Durango, CO. We ate at the Mohogany Grill last night which is soooo yummy!!! (We ate their for our 2nd anniversary as well....it's becoming a little tradition). Anyway...we stayed the night at the Double Tree Inn and slept in till 9:30 this morning...sooo quiet and pleasant! It had been two years since we last had an overnight getaway together. Today we went back to Main street (where we had eaten the night before) and looked around in all the neat little shops. It was a really fun, relaxing time! Can I just say how blessed I am to be married to such a wonderful man of Godly character. There is such a balance between the two of us....he is so good for me, and has changed my outlook on so many things (for the better). It truly has been five lovely years, and I continue to look forward to spending the rest of my years with him.
2 comments:
Congrats! Glad you guys had a safe trip. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Wow, 5 years. I forgot you were 1 yr. behind us. Seems like you've been married longer. Congrats! You look beautiful by the way.
Post a Comment