Thursday, December 18, 2008
A Christmas Carol for you!
This video was taken a few days ago. Alec was singing in the van, and when we got home I asked him if he wanted to sing on the camera...he immediately ran over to the fire place and started singing(that's why Ava still has her coat on). I guess both he and Ava consider the fire place some kind of stage because every time they sing the run over there to "perform"..I love it! Anyway...Ava decided she was going to attempt singing along, which was just precious. The song did get a little long considering it was just one verse of Away in the manger...he sometimes forgets to end it....so you'll hear Eriik and I trying to help him find the ending. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
3 comments:
That is so cute!! :) I love how Ava's over it mid-way through and claps for herself and then bends over and plays with the floor!! :) And that's so cute that he forgets how to end it!
That was so cute! It made me laugh how he kept getting stuck and repeating it and then you guys helping him find the end. So fun! Cute kids!
So, so, so stinkin' cute! Miss you! Lets pic a date in Jan.
Post a Comment