Ok...so isn't that supposed to be what little girls are made of? Well...Ava has proven to be a little more complicated than that! There are many many sides to my little girl. She can be oh so sweet loving on her baby doll one minute and then ripping apart a real lizard the next! Oh yes, you heard me correctly. I walked out into the back yard yesterday to find my sweet little Ava with half of a little lizard in her hands...guts hanging ( I'm pretty sure it was dead when she found it...I don't think she would have been able to catch one). Needless to say I was utterly grossed out!! Alec NEVER did stuff like this..or maybe he's just better at hiding it! Is she going to be my little Tom boy? She is almost always messy...it's so hard to try to keep her neat before going anywhere. Most of the time I have to dress her and do her hair at the last minute. She's into everything, climbing on everything, afraid of NOTHING. Well...I'm not going to try to figure her out yet...she's just got alot of different sides to her, which keeps things interesting I guess! I'm just praying she stays away from lizards from now on!
3 comments:
I think we're online blogging at the same time! :) Wow, Ava ripped a lizard in half...niiiice. I can get my aunt to talk to you about this kind of stuff. My cousin, Anna, put a dead bird in my aunt's hand one time when she was little. :)
NICE! Poor "yizard" as Mary says. Sweet Ava Mava what are we going to do with you? She looks so harmless? Go figure:) See ya in the am.
She is so darn cute. I hate that we haven't met her yet. More proof that we need to plan a trip. How is your fall looking?
Post a Comment