Saturday, September 27, 2008
We love our "Miss K"!
Do any of you women remember being an 11 year old girl? I do, and I remember that I loved babies! If there was a baby around I was asking to hold him or her. Well...we are blessed to have a sweet 11 year old girl living right next door to us, and she loves Alec and Ava, and they love her right back. She comes over just about every day to play with them for about an hour or so (usually in the back yard) around 4:30, just because she wants to. This could not be more perfect for me, because that is when I'm usually trying to cook dinner, and they would be at my feet wanting me to play. I can get laundry and dishes done...IT'S GREAT!!! We love little "Miss K"! She even plays cars with Alec and will pretend to be whatever superhero he dreams up for her. One of the few names that Ava can say clear as a bell is hers....and she yells for her almost every time we go in the back yard! Her mom said that she loves playing with our kids so much that when she gets home from school it's the first thing she wants to do...she said that it's a great motivator to get her to get her homework done! Needless to say, we love our new home and neighborhood, and it really does feel like home.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
1 comment:
How awesome for you! We have too many girls that age, so they all just want to hang out together! *bummer*
Post a Comment