Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bible Bop...

Ok...so, at the MOPS convention I bought a couple CD's for the kids. The group is called Go Fish and it's super cute. Alec especially loves the song "Super Hero" and wants me to play it over and over. But it's a fun song and really doesn't annoy me at all. Do I sound like a commercial or what? Anyway...today Alec asked to listen to the Super Hero song when he got home from preschool. He and Ava started dancing around like usual. I videod them dancing to the "Bible Bop" Check out Alec's cool grooves.

6 comments:

Janette said...

Wow, Kristen, did you teach Alec those hip dance moves? :) Love it!!

Christy said...

That is too cute!! I love it!!

Mer said...

Hey he was telling me about his super hero song on the way home from school!!! Love the video..very cute.

Josie said...

Very Cute!!

Mommy Lion said...

Blake LOVES the super hero song too ~ I don't even think I've heard the whole CD yet! AND we have not had another DVD in since I've been home! That was the best $$$ I spent at convention!

js said...

So darn sweet! Love this age. Yes, lets try and plan something for November.


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"