Well...Ava loves to be read to...probably one of her favorite things right now. But even more than me reading to her she likes to tell me what the pictures are. Normally when she wakes up from her nap she immediately wants to get out of her crib...well on this day when I went in to get her she was asking for her favorite book (Time for Bed) that she saw on the floor (she also asked for a toy and another book..I guess she was planning on staying in there for a while!). I handed it to her and she started "reading" it to me proudly. For some animals she just makes the sound they make, and with others she says their name. She knows every single one of them, although she didn't say all of them on the video. I had to capture this because I know it will be so fun to look back one day and hear her sweet little baby voice.
3 comments:
This is super cute!! :) Love her sweet little baby voice!
Good job capturing such a sweet moment!
Soooo sweet!!!! I love this age. Ok- we are in fall and still nothing planning. We have got to get something on the books!!! :)
Post a Comment