Thursday, July 31, 2008

She's stinkin up my cave!

This morning after breakfast Alec was building a "cave" in the sofa cusions. This is a common occurance...I think he is trying to get away from Ava who is usually pulling his hair, pounding on him, or stealing one of his hot wheels cars. Anyway...Ava found him in his "cave" and let herself in without being invited. Alec quickly retreated saying "I had to get out...she's stinkin up my cave!" (apparently she needed a diaper change). After that I was in the kitchen doing the dishes, and I heard squeals of joy coming from both kids. I yelled "What's going on?" Alec said "Nothing...I'm just pulling Ava around the floor on the blanket". I replied, "OK...just be gentle"...after thinking for a second I thought... how is a three year old going to be "gently" pulling a toddler around? So, I ran in to check it out. I snapped a few pics and then I gave Alec a spin around the floor. Of course he had to grab the WHITE blanket to drag around on the dirty floor!



An alternative way of cleaning the floors maybe???

1 comment:

js said...

So fun! We sure miss you all. We have to plan a fall trip. Did we decide mountains or beach?


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"