Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Cruisin!
Last night we let Alec drive Ava in his Jeep. Up until now she had been content just sitting in a stationary vehicle, so this was the first time we let Alec loose at the wheel with his baby sister. Anyway...there are no injuries to report, so all went well. At one point he put his arm around her and said "Ava, your my husband" then he thought for a minute...laughed and said "no..I'm the husband, girls are the wives....right?" Not sure what sparked that comment...maybe he associates driving a girl around as a "husbandly" thing to do. Eriik was playing police officer and putting up pretend stop lights..Alec broke "the law" a couple times. Eriik told Alec that he better start obeying the law or his car was going to have to be impounded! Alec said "Daddy...please don't pound on my car!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
5 comments:
Love it! :) I love how Alec already understands the "husband" and "wife" thing.
Like the new look! Ava, you hang on!
That's so cute! They look so big.
I love it, made me smile.
Too sweet! We need a two-seater.
Post a Comment