Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lot's of hot air!!!

So, we went to the Balloon Glow last night, and had a great time. The last time we had gone was when I was still working and pregnant with Alec, and they put me to work at the Cessna airplane exhibit (they always made the young admissions workers do it). So, last night my old boss was at the Cessna...it was great to see him and catch up a little.
Anyway, Alec liked getting to sit in the airplane, but Ava didn't want to have anything to do with it.

Ava was being a little grumpy here....not too crazy about the heat I guess. It was about 95 degrees and pretty humid!

Sweet smiles with her daddy!

Doesn't he look like an angel here!


At first we sat on a blanket to watch the glow show, and then towards the end we gathered all our stuff up to walk amongst all the balloons, it was really beautiful! Alec reached out to grab one of the balloons as it was deflating, and he thought that was just the coolest thing ever!

3 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

You got some great pics. I have some from a few years ago, but my pics just didn't turn out that great this year. Maybe next year! I can't believe we didn't run into you guys! *wink*

js said...

I've always wanted to do that! Looks so fun.

Mer said...

Wow..those are some really good pics. I can't believe we've never been..next year..balloons or bust. Love the one of Ava and Eric


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"