Wednesday, July 16, 2008

She walks and talks...

So, Ava is walking and talking all the time now! She is at a really fun stage and we are enjoying it. She is now preferring to walk over crawling and getting around pretty fast. It's so cute to see such a tiny little girl walking all around the house...Alec was such a huge baby when he started walking.
I think even more than the walking I love the talking. She has over 35 words that she uses now...and even says a few two word phrases!!! I won't bore you with the whole list, but some of her words and phrases include: puppy, "What's that?", "all done", "cracker please", car, "my bear", baby, ball, up, ducky, juice, door, outside...the list goes on and on. She calls me Mom Mom, Eriik is Daddeeeee, and Alec is Aleee. Of coarse I've tried to capture her talking on video, with no luck...it's got to be on her terms...no talking on demand for her!





3 comments:

Janette said...

Sooo cute!! :) And I'm impressed that she has so many words she can say now! On a side note, I love your kitchen floor!! I might be inviting myself over to see your new house soon. ;) Haha!

js said...

They are so darn cute!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"