Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day fun...

We had a really great Memorial Day at the Myers house. Our small group from church all got together for some fun, food and splashing. Here are some pics from the evening:
Bathing Beauty's
You get em Ava!

Our little wild child!

Partners in crime: Alec and Carson


Sweet little Hudson.


Such goofy boys!






Sorry Faber...I just couldn't resist!



Ava loves her Rachel!

3 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

We had a great time. So glad everyone made it!

js said...

That water slip is cool! That's hours of fun for kiddos! Hope to see you all soon.

Jenny Rowland said...

What a great birthday party! I cannot believe she is 2 already (and Alana also, of course!) That waterslide looks so neat! Also, whereever you had her party is beautiful-- so many pretty green trees! Happy Birthday Ava!


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"