Well...our spunky little Ava is now a two year old as of today! I can't get over how fast the past two years have flown. We are praying that this year is not a year of the "Terrible Two's". We are counting on the fact that she has already been such a LOUD little handful that she has gotten most of it out of her system already...sounds good right????? Anyway...she really is a ton of fun to have around the house, and she makes us laugh about every five minutes with her silly faces and goofy way she plays "dress up". She is constantly moving, climbing, getting into EVERYTHING and sometimes destroying it! We have started to call her "The Avinator" because of the path of destruction that she sometimes leaves behind. Don't get me wrong though she can be very sweet and gentle at times... especially when it comes to playing with her dollies...she loves her babies! Out of the blue she'll look up and say"Oh no....baby crying!!" and she will run off to rescue her baby. She is quite the little chatter box too...constantly talking in 3-4 word sentences (more around the house than in public). Her favorite thing to say these days is "I don't want to!" and "I not like it!"...lovely. I am very grateful that she is good about saying please and thank you ("thankum") though. There is some give and take....with the fun spunky spirit comes a little bit of the crazy drama....and boy does this girl have drama! Any time she does anything that takes the slightest effort, she yells to the top of her lungs, "Yay...I did it!!!" She loves to sing now, and during prayer time likes to sing "Jesus loves me" with her eyes closed...so sweet! Anyway...we love her so much and are having fun with the two very different personalities that our kids have! Here are some pics from her birthday parties...one was at our church small group last night (at the Colemans) and one at home tonight (just the four of us) eating leftover cupcakes and opening her presents.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe she is 2 already! I love the picture of her with the floweres that one needs to be framed!
Happy B-day Ava! I didn't realize her b-day is so close to the twins b-day (they are 6/6). She's such a sweetie! Love that picture of her by the flowers.
Post a Comment