Friday, May 1, 2009

Let's hear it for the boys!

This would be Ava's theme song if she knew it! She already loves the boys! Yesterday...we were about to go to the gym (I hadn't been in weeks) and this is the conversation that happend between Ava and I:

Kristen:"Do you want to go play with the kids at the gym?"
Ava: "Boys...sure!"
Kristen:"Did you just say Boys?"
Ava: "Uh huh..boys!!"
Kristen:"What about the girls?"
Ava:"No....boys!"

Oh my word!!! How does a not even two year old get that in her head??? I have a feeling we are going to have our hands full when she is a teenager! I know I was pretty "boy crazy" myself in my teenage years....could this be payback? Anyway...there is one particular man that she has been obviously "flirting" with....Alec's Karate instructor. Every week she will hold out her arms to him and say "hold please!" or "hug...hug please!" She flahes him great big smiles and practically bats her eyelashes at him! What are we going to do with her! She is such a flirty, dramatic, expressive little thing...so funny.



1 comment:

Janette said...

I love this!! What a cutie...especially the flirting with the WAAAAY older man! :)


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"