My neighbor Melissa is so stinkin awsome! This morning she came over to watch the kids while I went in for my post op doctors visit. When I got home there was a sign on the door that said "Come find us mommy...we are hiding" I immedeatly heard the pitter patter of little feet scrambling and lots of whispering. So, I went on my "search" yelling out "I wonder where Alec and Ava are?...Where could they be?"...all the time hearing giggles and "shhh shhh". I eventually found all three of them in Alec's closet. Melissa then told them to show me my surprise. They led me to the kitchen table where two adorable homemade Mother's Day cards were on display. The cards even had the kids handprints on them! She is always doing little things like this...whether it be coming over while Ava is napping so that I can go get Alec at preschool, or leaving cute little surpises for the kids on the porch...I'm not kiddin you she is "Super Neighbor". Anyway...I just wanted to give her a little shout out! A while back I wrote a post about her daughter Kelsey who always comes over to play with the kids...like mother like daughter :) God has truly blessed us with great neighbors.
1 comment:
How awesome!! I was just thinking, "I want a neighbor like that!" Maybe I should be thinking of ways I could be a neighbor like that!
Post a Comment