Monday, March 23, 2009
Funny Girl...
Well, Ava seems to really love wearing anything that is not hers these days. At any given moment we will find her wearing our underwear on her head, socks on her hands, her daddy's shoes on her feet, and many different hats on her head. When I am driving her in the van she almost always takes off her shoes and socks and puts her socks on her hands....it's becoming an obsession with her! She really is our funny girl...always making us laugh with her silly faces and expressions. She's sure got a mind of her own and already seems to have a style all her own too! Anyway...I found a few pics of some of those moments taken this month.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
4 comments:
She looks JUST LIKE YOU in the pic with the bob the builder hat!
Oh my goodness, Meredith is right!! :) I paid attention to the cute outfit the first time I looked at it, but after reading Meredith's comment, I see what she means! :)
Love it! Never a dull moment, right?!?
Very cute!!
Post a Comment