Well, we have been keeping busy this spring break with lots of play dates. On Monday after Alec's Karate lesson we were supposed to go meet at a neighbors house to play with her son and a friend that she wanted us to meet. But that had to get postponed at the last minute because we were temporarily stranded out of town because our van battery died...not fun, with a one year old crying and a four year old saying over and over "but I thought we were going to play with Robin!" Then, on Tuesday we had a play date at my friend Brenda's house with her little guy James. Then on Wednesday we met some friends at the park...and then we switched to another park because of it being so crazy crowded (I think the whole town was there!) Then today Alec went over to his buddy Carson's house to play, and was there all morning while Ava and I went shopping! It was a nice little break. So, here are some pics from the park yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment