Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Western Day!
Today was Western Day at Alec's preschool. This is the best program of the year since they perform in their Cowboy and Cowgirl outfits and we get to eat some good ol BBQ!Alec did a great job and we could actually hear his voice singing out loudly...he knew all the words. The video clip I posted was not his favorite of the 2 songs they sang, but I thought the ending was cute. On the video you can hear my reaction at the end of the song which is a little embarrassing...but I swear I wasn't as loud as it sounds on the video....my mouth was just right at the camera :) I was just caught off gaurd becuase throughout the whole song he hardly did any actions at all and then at the very end he does this little Indian yell solo...I thought it was pretty cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
1 comment:
Love the western days program! Blake that it was "cool."
Post a Comment