Monday, November 10, 2008
Fall is fallin....
It's finally chilly and the leaves are turning and falling....I LOVE IT!! Last week(when it was not yet chilly) Alec noticed the leaves under our trees in the front yard and had to dive in! Ava quickly followed behind...soon they were literally swimming in the leaves and our neighbor friends came over to see what we were up to. I love how every little thing in life is so new and exciting to kids...so fun!

Sorry...I just couldn't resist....we need to get this kid a belt! I think they were trying to shake more leaves off the tree in this pic :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Love the plumber's crack picture! :)
How funny! I so remember that stage with Little Lion ~ his pants ALWAYS falling down. We did finally break down and buy a belt, but we hardly used it and when we did . . . it just made potty time difficult! So you can't win for losing! But I'll be happy to pass down a belt to ya! *wink*
I'm "cracking" up!
That's an awesome picture! I love how kids couldn't care less about wardrobe malfunctions when the playing is good. Can't wait to see you all next month.
That pic is way to funny! Love it! We have a belt that was never really used for a belt it always ended up around his waist and I think he even wore it around his head.lol...I think its just better to let them run around with their crack hanging out.lol...Actually I'm thankful for adjustable waist pants.
Will you email me? Justin's work Christmas party was just scheduled for the 5th of Dec (the weekend we were planning on being there). How is the weekend of the 12th look?
Post a Comment