This pic is of Eriik with Alec at about 6 weeks old.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tagged...
OK....so it's been a long time since I've visited Blog world (been busy with sick kids and all sorts of other fun stuff!) and I just noticed on Meredith's blog that I have been tagged! This means that I have to post the fourth picture on my fourth album from my computer. How fun is that??!!! But get this...the fourth picture of my fourth album was of me breast feeding Alec!!! Too funny...I was cracking up, because there is no way on Earth that I am posting that!!! So...here is the 5th picture from the fourth album...this kind of works anyway because I'm always the rule breaker! Just about everyone I know in blog world has now been tagged. So...I tag Shawn and Steph, Jimmy and Steph, Jenn, Vanessa...not sure but I think Jaime, and Rebecca haven't been tagged yet....show us your pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
3 comments:
It's so hard to remember that long ago! *smile* This was a really fun little blog game! Thanks for playing.
I totally forgot about when Alec's hair looked like that!! So cute! And I love the fourth picture thing...too funny!! :)
Oh he is so sweet! Doesn't it just make you want more.... :)
Post a Comment