Sunday, November 2, 2008
Farm Fair Fun!
Every year our church puts on a fall festival on Halloween night called Farm Fair. It's a fun tradition...they set up bouncy houses, and game booths to win prizes and of course there is tons of food and candy. They have a separate building for preschoolers set up with all kinds of fun...that is where we spent most of our time. We helped run one of the games in the other building which was fun too.
He's such a little model....even before I started taking pictures of either of them, he sat on the pumpkin and struck a pose without being asked!
The neighbors wanted to see the kiddos all dressed up, so we did a little trick or treating before going to the church. Ava wanted to take her doggie with her .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
1 comment:
Such a crazy night! Our paths didn't cross too much . . . I was hoping to get a pic with all the kids together. I guess there is always next year. *smile*
Post a Comment