Well Alec started up preschool again yesterday. He was so excited to get back to it! When I went to wake him up he asked "do I get to go to preschool today". When I told him yes, he giggled with excitement. I had a striped polo shirt laid out for him to wear, but he wanted to wear his gray one....he's really starting to get opinionated about what he wears! I thought it was cute that he cared about what he wore on the first day. It got me thinking though...about someday when he's a teenager and wants to wear his hair in a way that I can't stand or wear clothes that I hate. OK...maybe I'm jumping ahead just a bit...but it's coming. He's growing up...not a baby any more...but he will always be MY baby.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Back to school...
Well Alec started up preschool again yesterday. He was so excited to get back to it! When I went to wake him up he asked "do I get to go to preschool today". When I told him yes, he giggled with excitement. I had a striped polo shirt laid out for him to wear, but he wanted to wear his gray one....he's really starting to get opinionated about what he wears! I thought it was cute that he cared about what he wore on the first day. It got me thinking though...about someday when he's a teenager and wants to wear his hair in a way that I can't stand or wear clothes that I hate. OK...maybe I'm jumping ahead just a bit...but it's coming. He's growing up...not a baby any more...but he will always be MY baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
No comments:
Post a Comment