Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nanny, Poppy and GGPa...

Well, Nanny, Poppy, and GGPa left this morning to head back (with a couple visits along the way) to New Mexico. We had a really great visit with them, and miss them already. Alec and Ava especially love getting spoiled rotten by them :) We love them bunches, and had a great time just hanging out mostly. We didn't do a lot of running around, but I think that's the way they like it. Here are some great pics of them with the kids.

GGPa reading to Ava....she loves books just like her brother! I loved that he was holding her balloon for her while reading the story...too sweet.


Alec can't get enough of his Nanny!

Ava holding Nanny and Poppy's dog Tess.

Is this pic of Ava with GGPa a framer or what!?!

GGPa was consoling Alec who had just gotten a boo boo...he cheered him up real fast!



Ok...the kids LOVED Tess...Alec carried her everywhere, and when he wasn't carrying her Ava was chasing her around the house yelling Tess...Tess!!! Check out the look of pure glee on her face in the background...it's like she could just burst with joy :)

4 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Love the look on Ava's face! Glad you guys had a great visit with the family. Looks like some great memories were made! We'll all remember IKE! *smile*

Janette said...

Your kids have the greatest smiles!! I especially love Ava's excited, gleeful look...you can't help but smile when you see that!

js said...

Love that picture of Ava and her Grandpa. So sweet. I bet your house feels empty.

Josie said...

Sweet Sweet Pictures!! The one with Ava & Ggpa is a keeper like you said.


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"