Sunday, September 21, 2008

In the words of my preschooler...


My sweet little Alec, just like most 3 year olds, can say the funniest/cutest things sometimes. I usually forget to write them down, but a few weeks ago I wrote down a few of them, and I just never got around to posting them. So...here you go. Hope they give you a giggle!

*One morning I woke up with a huge zit on my face and Alec crawls up into my lap and started checking it out, and then he said "Mommy...you really need to have a doctor take a look at that!"

*He had been playing outside and ran in saying "There's a big bitey bug out there!"

*He was checking out an Ant bite he had gotten and said "This is one magnificent ant bite!"

*He was looking at a pregnancy magazine and saw a picture of an embryo and said in a super excited voice "Mommy, look...it's a squid!"

*This one was passed along to me by my friend Meredith who I car pool with to preschool: When Meredith was driving Alec and Mary to school one morning Mary was doing some "silly talk" (Alec does the same thing all the time). He said "Mary...use your REAL words!" So she said "Shoe"...he said "Good job Mary, that's a real word!"........ So, he really does listen to me!

2 comments:

js said...

That's awesome!!!! He's so cute. I love the squid comment! Thanks for the laugh Alec.

Mommy Lion said...

It's amazing how quickly we forget those "unforgettable" moments! Good job writing them down and thanks for sharing! I'm sure there's never a dull moment at your house! *smile*


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"