Yesterday during my jewelry party Eriik took the kids to his company picnic. When I joined them around 1:00,they had done just about everything there was to do, and were still having a great time. Alec liked the pony ride so much that he wanted to do that again when I got there. Ava on the other hand was scared to death of the pony's...she practically squeezed my arm off when I took her near them, and screamed to the top of her lungs! She was perfectly content standing on the sidelines for this one. Can you see her pointing in this picture...she was saying "Doggie!!" Just a little confused!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Fun at the company picnic!
Yesterday during my jewelry party Eriik took the kids to his company picnic. When I joined them around 1:00,they had done just about everything there was to do, and were still having a great time. Alec liked the pony ride so much that he wanted to do that again when I got there. Ava on the other hand was scared to death of the pony's...she practically squeezed my arm off when I took her near them, and screamed to the top of her lungs! She was perfectly content standing on the sidelines for this one. Can you see her pointing in this picture...she was saying "Doggie!!" Just a little confused!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
2 comments:
That is some picnic! I think we are with the wrong company. Allie is asking to have a picnic now...but I don't think there will be any ponies to speak of. See you in the am! Be there about 835ish:)
What a great picnic! *smile*
Post a Comment