Friday, December 10, 2010

A San Antonio Thanksgiving!

Well, we had a great Thanksgiving in San Antonio this year! We trade Thanksgivings with Eriik's fam and mine most of the time, but this year I got to see both! It was our year to be with Eriik's fam, but his dad was stationed down in south TX for his job for a few weeks. So, the only way we would have been able to see him is to stay in TX. My sister lives in TX and my mom had come down to San Antonio to spend it with us too! So, it was great. We stayed at a time share that had a put put golf course, arcade, and an indoor/outdoor pool so we had plenty to do at the condo! The day before Thanksgiving it was 85 degrees and so I actually layed out by the outdoor pool in my swimsuit! Crazy! It was a very non traditional Thanksgiving and we ate Thanksgiving dinner at Ryans Steakhouse :) It was good and we had a great time with fam! We spent a day at the river walk, the childrens museum, ate at the Rainforest Cafe, and saw the Alamo with my fam and Eriiks. Eriik and I also got a chance to celebrate our 7th anniversary while my sister watched the kids on our last evening in San Antonio. I think one of the best things that happened on this trip was that my sciatic nerve suddenly stopped hurting me! We were on our way down to San Antonio in the van and at one of he rest stops I realized that the pain was completely gone! Talk about perfect timing!



This was taken before our trip...Alec came home from school like this ...so cute!

This was taken the night before our trip..so that's like 33 weeks...I'm 35 weeks now and boy has Addison been growing! In four weeks we will have our baby girl with us!


MeMa and Nanny with Alec and Ava



Rainforest Cafe




Alec, Alana(cousin from Eriiks side), Sydney(cousin from my side), and Ava on the Riverwalk



The whole crew walking to the Children's Museum. Alana was attached to Alec's side the whole visit.






Children's Museum
















I think this was he best we could get of the four of the Rowland cousins. Alec had kind of gotten tired of smiling by the time we got both girls cooperating at the same time!



The Rowland side (minus Poppy..he only got to be with us for two days)

The Hendricks side in front of the Alamo



The night that Poppy got in from his job, the fell asleep together on the couch...so sweet!

No comments:


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"