We took our annual trip out to Danville Farm to get our Christmas tree a couple weeks ago..I'm just a little behind on blogging. We went out the first weekend in December and it was already pretty picked over..almost all the big trees were gone. They said they got cleaned out the weekend after Thanksgiving! With a lot of searching, we were able to find a pretty good one though, and had a great time as usual.
The kids also had their usual Christmas programs which are always entertaining in one way or another :) Ava had her Prep school program last Wednesday morning. And Alec and Ava sang a couple songs with the 3year old- K group at our church last Sunday night. Ava was a hoot at her preschool program she was sort of doing this little dance and I thought she had to go potty, but she was just "feeling the music" I guess! I was really nervous about the church preschool songs because I was leading them, and Ava had decided that she was going to be difficult and not cooperate for her mommy. The night of the program she did sing though, so I guess she just needed an audience! I posted the Prep School video, at the bottom along with some pics. The church program video wouldn't post because it was too big...but all the kids did really great!
No comments:
Post a Comment