I LOVE fall! Not because of Halloween, or football...but because of the beauty of the trees and the crisp cool air. It is so welcomed after a long Texas summer! Last week we were dropping off Alec at school and I said "wow kids, look at the pretty colorful trees" Alec replied in a super goofy voice that he uses quite often "It makes me feel like my heart is full of love!" I laughed and said "where did you get that from". He giggled and said "just made it up." He's my funny little guy these days. Anyway...I love the Oak trees in our front yard...they are so beautuful in the fall, and are the first on our street to start turning color. I didn't take a picture of it early enough this year to capture the multiple colors when it's super bright, by the time I got around to photographing it, it was all red, but still pretty. Anyway...the kids had tons of fun last week raking up piles and playing in the leaves. It was a chilly day too...ahhhh fall!
1 comment:
love the alec pic!
Post a Comment