Friday, June 19, 2009
Quiet as a mouse?
We had Alec's best bud Carson over to play yesterday, and they had a great time being goofy together. At one point they decided they were going to play mouse. I thought....wow that is a WONDERFUL idea! So, they started quietly squeeking and crawling on the ground but, as you'll see in the video at the bottom, four year old mice can't stay quiet for very long! These boys are soo funny together...Carson really brings out a whole other side in Alec. I added some pics from the past week as well. It's been a fun summer so far with VBS and playdates, and water baloon fights. All kinds of fun stuff. I also added a video of Ava sliding down our slide when she was all wet from the kiddie pool...she was shooting down like a bullet....before getting the video camera she went down once and flew really crazy far...it was hilarious...I wish I would have had the camera.
I just love these flowers on the side of our house, so I had to snap a pic...does anyone have any idea what kind of flowers they are? Ava's hair is wet in this pic because she got caught up in the water balloon fight.
Alec with his finished tool box...he wanted to paint it, so Eriik let him pick out the color, paint it and then put stickers on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
2 comments:
Super funny pics, those two were characters at VBS. I think those flowers are glades but its kind of hard to tell in the pic.
GREAT pics! Lovin summer I can tell:) The one of Alec upside down is too funny!
Post a Comment