I just wanted to take a minute to share that I am very blessed to have such an awesome husband who is so great with our kids. He is so patient, loving, and fun with them...and with me! They absolutely adore their daddy, and practically knock him down with hugs when he walks through the door after work. But the most important quality that Eriik shows his kids is his integrety and godly character....he has a passion for studying God's word, and I know that Alec and Ava are watching, and learning from him. Anyway...here are some pics from father's day:
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Father's Day...
Well, this was Eriik's 5th father's day as a daddy. It was a good day...when I went to wake up Alec in the morning I saw that his cars were all lined up in the shape of a heart on the floor. He told me that it was for daddy for father's day. That was 100% his idea and it was soo sweet! Eriik loved it. We made him breakfast, and gave him a travel mug that had pictures of him playing with the kids on it. After church we picked up wings from Wing Stop and brought the home for lunch...this is becoming our fathers day tradition....he loves their hot wings!
I just wanted to take a minute to share that I am very blessed to have such an awesome husband who is so great with our kids. He is so patient, loving, and fun with them...and with me! They absolutely adore their daddy, and practically knock him down with hugs when he walks through the door after work. But the most important quality that Eriik shows his kids is his integrety and godly character....he has a passion for studying God's word, and I know that Alec and Ava are watching, and learning from him. Anyway...here are some pics from father's day:

I just wanted to take a minute to share that I am very blessed to have such an awesome husband who is so great with our kids. He is so patient, loving, and fun with them...and with me! They absolutely adore their daddy, and practically knock him down with hugs when he walks through the door after work. But the most important quality that Eriik shows his kids is his integrety and godly character....he has a passion for studying God's word, and I know that Alec and Ava are watching, and learning from him. Anyway...here are some pics from father's day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
1 comment:
I love the cars heart! How sweet.
Post a Comment