We have been going to the Library for "story time" since Alec was about 18 months old, and he has always loved it (I think he loved it even more when he was younger actually). Ava is not as big of a fan yet, but maybe it will grow on her. We go when we can...we hadn't been for several weeks, and I was actually not planning on it today. At the last minute I remembered that the "Easter Bunny" is always there the week before Easter...how could I pass up a free photo with the Easter bunny! So, we all piled in the mini van and headed for the Library. Ava was not very cooperative during story time, and just wanted to get out an run around, but Alec liked it. Ava's reaction to the Easter Bunny really surpised me since Alec has always been great with dressed up characters (and he is my more timid one). Ava doesn't ever seem to be afraid of anything....until today apparently. She got this VERY serious look on her face and got very quiet and withdrawn. Luckily I snapped a picture before she started crying! Anyway...Alec loved seeing the Easter bunny and had a great time at least!
1 comment:
You are such a good mommy. Always taking them to cool places.
Post a Comment