Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our little photographer!

While we were at the park last weekend, Alec asked if he could take some pictures with my camera. I thought to myself, "sure...why not... it's digital, we can always delete the dozen pictures he takes of the grass". But to my surprise he took some really good pics! This was the first time he had ever shown any interest in taking pictures. We gave him absolutly no instructions other than which button to press to take it. We told him he did a really great job and he said "So...does this mean you're going to send me to picture taker school?" So cute. Anyway, we might have a little photographer on our hands...thought you might like to take a look.


I love this one because he was holding the camera at a strange angle...and it came out pretty cool...other than Ava throwing a fit!

Notice he cut Ava out of this pic...it may not have been an accident. There is a little sibling rivalry every once in a while!

Look how well he centered this pic!

This is the only picture I had to crop (to make it closer) because he took it from so far away...but still..pretty good!



6 comments:

Janette said...

Wow, I'm really impressed! :) Maybe I'll be calling him the next time we need pics taken! :)

Mommy Lion said...

I love when the kids take pics! It's so fun to see their perspective. You can't imagine the pic Blake takes on his camera. It's hard for me not to delete some that I think are not "worthy". But, it is his and his view!

Mer said...

He did great! Great weather too!

Jaime said...

He did great! How fun!

js said...

That's awesome. Love the one where he cut his sitters head off. Too cute. He did a really good job!

Jenny Rowland said...

Alec is a good little photographer! He did a great job!


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"