Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a great New Years Eve at the White's house. She is sooo brave having the whole small group crew to her house to stay so late into the evening! We had 11 kiddos..and we were even missing four kids from another family! Thanks Mer...it was fun. The kids all did great until about 10:30 and then the melt downs started in and families started heading for the door. It was a fun time of food, sock wars, picture taking, playing on the Wii and chatting. My pics of the kiddos didn't turn out that great since I had my new camera on the wrong setting...still trying to figure it out...so you can see more pics with the kids on "The Lions Den" or "Oh Blog Dee Oh Blog Dah". Hope you all had a very fun new years eve and pray you have a wonderful 2009! Anyway...Alec's birthday party is in a couple hours...what am I doing blogging...I gotta get going?!

Eriik and I cuddling.

Some of the girls (minus two) from our small group! Love the pose Mer!

Dirk playing sock wars with the boys!

No comments:


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"