I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old already! Everything is moving so fast! This was the first year that we actually celebrated Alec's birthday on the day of his birthday... since his birthday landed on a Saturday it worked out perfect. This was also the first time we celebrated his birthday at our house! It was tons of fun...I think I prefer having it in our home. I think Alec has more fun being on his own turf too. Anyway...we ran with the whole Kung Fu Panda theme since Alec loves the movie, and loves Karate. We invited his Karate buddies from preschool, and a couple friends from church. I think the masks were a hit...they looked so cute. We played a couple games, and had a pinata....good times. Also, we couldn't have asked for better weather...it was 75 degrees and sunny...who would have believed it was January 3rd! Here are some pics.
2 comments:
Thanks to East Texas you can have that kind of weather in January! *wink* The time has gone by so fast. When I think about what this year holds . . . wow I start to feel old!
Why is time going so fast! 4 years old already!!!! Hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment