Saturday, January 17, 2009

If your happy and you know it!

This video was taken a while back and I forgot about it. I thought it was pretty cute....even though Alec was doing a silent protest/"I'm totally bored face" because he wanted to sing Away in the Manger instead. That's why you'll hear Ava saying "Manger!" in the beginning. Ava always lights up when we sing "If your happy and you know it"...she can't sing it yet, but she's great at the actions and saying Amen! She's quite the little chatter box these days and can parrot back just about any word we say to her...she even sais some three word sentences that at least I can understand... ("I love you" "I go outside" "I want ....(drink, book, bear, whatever she wants at that moment)") or sometimes she just sais "drink please". She's even showing intrest in potty training, which I personaly wanted to wait on. But when she sais "I go potty" and starts undressing...I guess it's time! It's a very fun stage....but I guess every stage is fun!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! Alec's face and expression is a hoot! :) And sweet Ava...who doesn't love sweet Ava shouting "Amen!" and of course I love how she spends most of the rest of the video stomping her feet!!


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"