So, I just decided to compare photos of all my kids at the same age. Addison turned four months old May 6th, and so I looked up pics of Alec and Ava at the same age. I have to say I was a little surprised at how different they all look! I do remember that we could never get a smiling picture of Alec...he was always so serious, and the girls are super easy to get to smile. I think Ava wins the smile award though...if she wasn't screaming her head off she was beaming this gorgeous smile at you :) She was an all or nothin kind of baby...still is :) Addison, definatly has a different look to her and I just can't figure out who she looks like. Some people tell me they think she looks like my mom...some say she looks like Eriik's mom, some say she looks like Ava...I don't know. What do you think?
As far as personality goes, Addison wins the easy going award. For example: The other day I was cooking dinner and realized I was out of an important ingredient, and Addison was asleep in her bed. I loaded up Alec and Ava in the van and transfered Addison to her car seat...she woke up, smiled at me, and went back to sleep. She stayed asleep the whole time we were at the store! We got home, I cooked dinner and she woke up at exactly the time she was supposed to eat!! That is just the way she is...very easy going....most of the time (she does love to hear herself scream a very loud high pitched squeal of joy that about makes you about go deaf). Let me tell you, I never in a million years would have woke Ava in the middle of a nap! I wouldn't have tried it with Alec either...just because he was my first, and I really had no need to. All this to say...I am so glad that we decided to have a third child...she's been a joy. I am so thankful to God for all three of our little blessings....all so different and so special.
2 comments:
I think she looks like a thinner version of Alec. :) They're all such cuties...I'd forgotten what a little chunk Alec was!! :)
Janette, Eriik would agree with you...he thinks Addison and Alec look alike. It's hard for me to see past all of baby Alec's chub!
Post a Comment