Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Joy...

Well, it's been a long time since I last blogged. I've been kind of busy just living life with my sweet little family of 5. It's been a fun, busy month, and I have lots of pics to share, and not a lot of time to write about them. It was so great to have my sister and niece out from San Antonio for Easter weekend. I wish they would move here! The Easter service at our church was great, and I really enjoyed the "readers theater" that our pastor shared. We had a wonderful day celebrating our risen savior!
I want to take a minute to give a quick update on the kids:
Addison is growing and changing way too fast....I want to hold on to each moment and savor it. She is three months old and will be four months May 6th! She is such a joy!! I mean that, I'm not just saying that because she's my baby, she is truly a delight. She's so sweet, smiley, and there is nothing that compares to her sweet little baby giggles! She is so easy going...just fits right into whatever schedule we have going on for the day and is a great sleeper too. Alec and Ava are such a good brother and sister.
Ava is very affectionate with Addison, and wants to hold, hug or kiss her every second...we're working on boundries :) Ava is going to be 4 June 1st and is loving preschool. She enjoys playing princess, and playing mommy with her dollies. If she's playing with Alec they play Star Wars (she's princess Leah of course), or Ninja...it's a lot of fun to watch them.
Alec has been playing baseball for the Sand Gnatts (that name still cracks me up...THE MIGHTY GNATTS!) This is his first year for coach pitch, and he really is having fun with it. I can't believe he's about to graduate from Kindergarten...where has this year gone! He is a really good reader, and is enjoying math alot. He's still taking Karate too and is a camo belt. Well, for someone who doesn't have much time, I sure got long winded! Here are the pics:









At Ava's preschool Easter party












Preschool egg hunt









Ava wanted to play dress up with Addie one morning :)















Love those big open mouth smiles







Alec got to play against his best friend Carson a couple weeks ago.








Our little Sand Gnatt :)









Praying before a game






Alec at our church Easter Celebration. I loved how they did a walk through the life of Christ, before the egg hunt and all the other activities.







Jesus feeding the 5,000


















They love their cousin Sydney!








Addie loves the "sprout pouch"








Awww
















Dyeing easter eggs







Easter morning






















1 comment:

Janette said...

Such fun!! I saw Ava Sunday morning at church and her dress reminded me of Neopolitan ice cream. :) I didn't realize Addison had a matching dress...I love it and they both looked so adorable!! :)


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"