Thursday, November 4, 2010
Halloween Fun!
Well, our Halloween celebtations stretched out over five days this year! We had Ava's halloween parade at Prep School on Wednesday, her party the next day, Alec wore his costume to school on Friday, we had his school fall festival on Saturday, and the Farm Fair at our church and trick or treating on Sunday! It was a lot of dressing up for one week! But the kids had a blast, and so did Eriik and I. Here are tons of pics from last week...if you are wondering why there are more pics of Ava at the farm fair it's because Alec was running around with his bud Carson and his dad most of the time, so we didn't see as much of him there. He and Ava both got their faces painted towards the end of the Farm Fair and I didn't get a pic of it, but they looked really cute before heading out to do a quick round of trick or treating in our neighborhood before bed!
Ava at the annual Prep School parade...She's holding hands with the preschool director. The parade made it on the 6:00 news this year!
Ava with some of her little preschool friends.
Alec at his school cafeteria, I brought him some chick fil a so I could see him dressed up with all his friends. All the boys are sitting on the other side of him, but that pic wasn't as good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
No comments:
Post a Comment