We just love the name Addison...our baby name book has the meaning listed as "Awesome". So her name means Awesome Faith! I love that! I am so excited to meet Addison...to see what she looks like, and see what her little personality is like. She is moving all the time, but they are mostly pretty calm "flowy" movements...nothing too crazy. I am praying for a peaceful, sweet natured little girl with a joyful spirit, who grows to love the Lord with all her heart, soul, and mind.
Alec and Ava are really getting excited too. I've noticed Ava playing with her baby's a lot lately and feeding them, and putting them in Addison's crib to take naps. She keeps telling me that she is going to take care of Addison (she always sounds like she's saying Allison) , that she wants to feed her, and hold her. She kisses my belly and hugs it...really sweet. Alec isn't quite as talkative about it, but when we ask he says that he is really excited and is even excited that her birthday will be so close to his (she will be born Jan 6th, just 3 days after his 6th birthday)! He said "Oh, cool that means we can have birthday party's together!" I won't do that do them!!! I don't think it would be too fun for a 7 year old boy to share his birthday with a 1 year old baby girl! Anyway...it was sweet that he offered!
Here is a picture of the crib and bedding with the name above it. I love how it turned out.
2 comments:
Love the name and the lettering on the wall looks beautiful!! So elegant. :)
So sweet! Taylors middle name is Faith, so I am a little partial to it already. The bedding and room looks darling. So much fun.
Post a Comment