Well...some of these pics were taken last month, so I wanted to post them before putting the pumpkin patch pics up. I went with Alec on his field trip to the zoo with his school. It was a fun and exhausting day! I also wanted to post a few pics with Ava...she really loves to pose for pictures, although she almost never does what you want her to do..oh well...shows her personality! When she got her school pics taken last week the photographer had trouble keeping her from holding out her tunic top like a princess. When she get's something in her head it's not easy to sway her.

I just thought this was a sweet pic of Alec and Ava together...it's very rare that both of them are cooperating on the first try! Normaly it takes about three pics to get them both looking and smiling. (You might notice that Ava has a spider man watch around her ankle...funny girl!)

Before school one day I decided to grab a picture of her and so here are a few of them...she couldn't hold still...just wanted to show me all her poses. This one is the mid jump pose.

The princess pose.

The "Ta Da" pose.
She also does the "muscle man pose" in alot of pics but didn't do it this morning.

Alec went to "Touch a Truck Feed a Family" with his daddy and came home a tiger! Scary!

Here's the group that I got to spend a day at the zoo with...they were a very lively group of boys!


We ran into Mrs.
Ferrill and grabbed a quick pic!


Alec imitating the Cheetah!

Yes...that's a bird on my shoulder...

Got one!
No comments:
Post a Comment