Well, little Ava started back to preschool today. This is her second year at Prep and she really loves it. Every day since Alec started Kindergarten she has been asking "Do I go to school today?" Poor little thing...I think she was a little bored with me :) She will be going Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Anyway...I can tell already that this is going to be a great year for her at Prep. She already loves the teachers helper Mrs. Christy (who she knows because Christy's son Levi was in Alec's preschool class and is still in Karate and Soccer with Alec) and Mrs. Christy loves her right back. This morning she greeted Ava by scooping her up in the air to a giant hug saying "There's my Ava!"...what a welcome! Ava was giggling the whole time as she ran into her classroom. She's going to love Mrs. Sheila too...Alec had her a couple years ago and she is so sweet! So, another one off to school.... and here I sit alone...but not for long in a little over four months I will have a newborn to keep me company :)
No comments:
Post a Comment