Friday, May 14, 2010

T-Ball fun...

Well, we have been really busy lately with Alec's T-ball practices and games. He has games twice a week and a practice once a week. He is in T-Ball with mostly the same kids he was in Soccer with (most are kids from his preschool class). I think I have been enjoying it as much (if not more) than Alec...I think it's more fun than watching his soccer last fall. Alec isn't super agressive just yet, so he really didn't get an opportunity to do as much in soccer, but in T-ball at least they all get a moment to shine. It's super cute and sometimes funny to watch. I think it was his second game that he got a little confused after hitting the ball and ran the wrong direction towards third base...so cute, we were all yelling "wrong way Alec...turn around". His very first game he actually did really great and caught the ball a couple times and tagged some kids out!

He was the catcher in last nights game, which means the poor little guy didn't have much to do considering it's not a pitch game!

At the end of the game...everyone putting a hand in...notice Alec wasn't about to let go of his snack!






Alec in mid throw.




The coach giving a pep talk before the game.





I finally got a video clip last week...his Nanny, Poppy and MeMa have been wanting to see him in action...I spent a long time waiting for it to download, and it failed...it may have been too long, I will try again later.







1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh my gosh, I think those pictures are some of the cutest things I've ever seen!! :) He looks so adorable!


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"